Mis Aventuras en España

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Hiking

As always I am forever behind in keeping up with my life...

The first weekend I was back in Spain was really very nice and relaxing. There were holidays here which meant the kids didn't have school and therefore I didn't have much work except watching the baby. Mostly I got to sleep in and relax, which was really nice. Then over the weekend I got to go on a wonderful hike with Meritxell and Sergi, not in Montsant. We left from a little village from Farena and hiked all day, it was great! Partially we hiked all day on purpose, but mostly by the end we were a little lost, but it all worked out. The following week was fairly uneventful and I fell back into my normal crazy schedule long enough to be ready to leave again the following Saturday for Switzerland and Germany!

Here are pictures of my hike: http://drexel.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041317&l=f1467&id=10500847

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home