Mis Aventuras en España

Thursday, June 07, 2007

And the beat goes on...

Well, it is my last night here in Spain (Catalunya) and I have done a terrible job of informing you of my adventures and keeping you up-to-date...i guess i was to busy having adventures. You'll just have to wait until I get back to the states and can tell you in person...in the meantime you can look at the pictures I've put up...someday I'll put up the rest. All I can say is that the past nine months have been a crazy adventure and I have made some of the best friends in the world that I will miss terribly. i am going to miss the kids a lots too...but someday I am sure I will see them all again. And with that, here is the typical end of a story saying in Catalunya:
"Vet aquí un gos, vet aquí un gat, aquest conte s'ha acabat"...which literally means, here comes a dog, here comes a cat, this story is finished. But which basically means, the end. and that's all she wrote.

1 Comments:

Blogger cftbq said...

No; you've done a great job of keeping us informed! I know how hard it is to keep up a running journal, when new experiences keep "intruding!" Great commentary and pictures. (And, hopefully, you've taken an occasional look at my blog entries about mountain climbing.)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home