Mis Aventuras en España

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Short but Sweet

I am determined to write something, but it won't be long. I don't know exactly what my next sentence or thought was in the last post, so I'll just have to pick it up later or start over. Just wanted everyone to know I didn't forget about my blog...I am just too busy having adventures... my most recent adventure was a trip to Italy with Gabe, it was amazing!! here are pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/Sarah.K.Herman

Interestingly enough I got a wonderful book in English in Florence...it is call "The Rough Guide to Ethical Shopping" it is really excellent and I am very much enjoying reading it. Here is the first sentence: "Most of this book is concerned with the social and environmental implications of specific products, companies, labels (such as organic or Fairtrade) and approaches to ethically minded shopping" ...you can see why I like it so much.

Actually, most recently I went for a short hike this sunday...it was the first one of Sergi and Meritxell's business, and they had quite the turn out, yay! here are pictures (created by Meritxell from her pictures and from pictures by another guy on the hike): http://picasaweb.google.es/excursionscat

ok, well, in deference to my title, that is all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Looks like the hike fit your posting title, too. The pools and little waterfalls are gorgeous!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home