Mis Aventuras en España

Saturday, April 28, 2007

'til by turning and turning we come down right

I really want to enjoy spain and all it has to offer, but at this point all i do is find myself thinking of coming home. This is not to say that I am not enjoying myself here, i love travelling. most recently i have been to scotland and hungary. when i get the pictures I will make albums and then you can see all about my trips. plus I love all my friends here. they are truly amazing and sweet and I have a wonderful time with them. This past sunday a small group of us went to Barcelona for a day out and fun lunch and here are some pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/Sarah.K.Herman/SundayLunch

I was supposed to go to France this weekend, but in the end it didn't work out. So instead i have the house to myself, which I absolutely love. i have walked around in my underware, listened to music and danced, cooked and made a mess and tonight i am hosting a dinner party that i think will be excellent.

in an attempt to take advantage of being in spain and living near the beach, after 9 months of being here, i've finally gone. I really enjoyed it, the sound of the water is always relaxing.

since being here I think i've only become more head strong and passionate about the environment and i have all sorts of plans and ideas to implement when i get back. i am still volunteering for GEPEC (the local environmental organization) when I am not travelling or working.

well, i'm off to go start cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home